When you’re new to poker, the ins and outs of the game can seem a little overwhelming. Plus, trying to psyche out your opponents while calculating your pot odds on the fly is a tall order even for seasoned pros.
That’s why we’ve added a new ‘Poker Trainer’ to our free software package. Using the Poker Trainer, you’ll soon have the skills and confidence to stay on top of Texas Hold’em, the most popular version of poker played online.
Powered by Poker Academy, the most advanced training software on the web, the Poker Trainer lets you compete with Artificial Intelligence (AI) players on a play money table. This helps you learn the ropes in real-time – you can apply what you learn right away and see the results!
More great Poker Trainer features:
- Included in the free PartyPoker software
- Three levels – beginner, intermediate and experienced
- Choose how many virtual players you want to compete against
- The ‘Hand Evaluator’ advises you as you play a hand, telling you its value, your chance of winning (percentage), and the pot odds
- An ‘Advisor’ function complements the Hand Evaluator and guides you on the best moves for each hand (fold, call, or raise)
- ‘Session Stats’ show you how you performed on the trainer (hands, hands played, hands won, and win rate are all available)
Now, if you think that playing against a computer is a piece of cake, think again! The Poker Trainer was developed by four acclaimed professors from the University of Alberta, which boasts more than 10 years of research experience in artificial intelligence. If we’d made it too easy, you wouldn’t learn – trust us, you’ll thank us later!
Of course, the Poker Trainer isn’t just for beginners. Even if you already know how to play, the program is a great way to hone your skills ahead of a big game or tournament.
So, sharpen your skills for the real deal – try the new Poker Trainer today!